Striping and Signage Project Update:
Mount Diablo Cyclists has partnered with California State Parks to improve safety for thousands of cyclists and motorists who enjoy Mount Diablo State Park every year.
The Striping and Signage Project is scheduled to begin on July 25th, 2016!
Latest Safety Road Improvements Update:
- Solid Double Yellow lines (Caltrans standards)
- DO NOT PASS BIKES ON BLIND CURVES signs
- Sharrows painted on the pavement every half-mile on the uphill lane of South, North and Summit Roads
- Share the Road signs
- AVOID CRASH SLOW DOWN signs on the downhill lane of South, North and Summit Roads
Mount Diablo Cyclists would like to thank all of you for your support!
We would especially like to thank, California State Parks, Ryen Goering (Superintendent II, Contra Solano Sector), State Senator Steven Glazer, Assemblywomen Catharine Baker and Susan Bonilla for their leadership throughout this process!
President Mount Diablo Cyclists
Valley Spokesmen Liaison: Danville/Diablo/MDSP
The Mission of Mount Diablo Cyclists is to improve the safety for thousands of cyclists who visit Mount Diablo State Park each year.
Please JOIN Mount Diablo Cyclists Facebook group, we welcome your advice and support.
Latest posts by Al Kalin (see all)
- HISTORIC MOUNT DIABLO STATE PARK ROAD SAFETY IMPROVEMENTS EVENT!!! - September 20, 2016
- Mount Diablo Cyclists Striping and Signage Project Update - July 24, 2016